Student can appear for entrance test or opt for direct admission. Every student has to submit duly admission form in his or her own handwriting. Original testimonial brought at the time of admission along with attested photocopies. Candidates applying from J&K states must submit at the time of admission, original bonafide domicile and character certificate issued by concerned DM/SSP.
Classification of Seats
Division of seats sanctioned by university would be according to the ruling by the Honï¿½ble supreme court and guidelines issued from time to time by the university and Uttrakhand government. Vacant seats after expiry of admission dates would be reverted back to general category.
Special marks for admission: A special weightage of two marks would be given to the following categories:
1. Recipient of national Talent Award of N.C.E.R.T.
2. N.C.C. cadets who have passed the "B" or "C" or "G-II" certificates or those students who hold certificate of merit for N.C.C./MFIP awarded by university or state government.
3. Student who have recommended for commended (i.e. have to obtain 1st or 2nd position) at the inter-zonal, inter-university or inter-state or state Level Youth festival organized by the state govt./university either individually or as a member of the team.
4. Sportsman who have 1st, 2nd, 3rd position at the university/ state level tournaments organized by the state Govt./University in individual events or team games or have actually participated in the inter university or national level competition.
5. Candidates (spouse/son/daughter) of military or parliamentary person killed or permanently disabled in action. Wards of Olympians
Recipient of national Talent Award of N.C.E.R.T. Candidates who have passed metric or higher secondary or 10+2 examination from schools situated in rural areas excluding public/ Boarding schools are bonafide residents of rural areas. In such cases a certificate from a competent authority (magistrate first class), will have to be furnished. A candidate may be eligible under one or more of the above stated categories, but the total marks available under this special weight age concession would be 6 only.